Our latest release is now live on our servers, featuring a major update to login experience and security options as well as a few minor updates and improvements:
- New login feature – Login experience is updated and a new dashboard is available to better present your profile and study options
- 2-step verification (two-factor authentication) – To increase security you can now protect your account and study with an extra authentication step
- Summary of a subject’s queries – Improved representation of subject queries
- Open queries displayed in subject list – Improved representation of subject queries
- ”Principal investigator” is renamed to ”Coordinating investigator” – To better align with GCP terminology we renamed PI to CI
- User management limited to the ”User manager” role – User management rights are no longer implicitly built in to other roles, but instead always an explicit role.